Adventures in Living

This is a blog about our family. Our motto is "Adventures in Living". Here we will write about all the big adventures, mis-adventures, and ordinary ever-day adventures we come across. We continually live by the rule: "It's not an Adventure until things start going Wrong!" But, we always enjoy the ride anyway!

Friday, November 02, 2007

Yay Tucker! and misc. ramblings...

Yay Tucker, Glad you are here!!
Not very nice scaring everybody and leaving Mommy with a sore scarred belly, but we don't blame you and we're really glad you are OK.

Yay Isabell! Nice tooth!!

Casey has lost his two front teeth (top ones) in three days. Yikes.

I really should put up a picture of my office at the church. It looks like a hurricane, or bomb, or well Kristofer hit it. I have packed about 1/3 of my books and papers (going to finish it after I finish blogging and eating lunch - yes, I AM multitasking!!) and EVERYTHING (of mine) is OFF the walls. Looks horrible (please read that as "HAAR-i-ble")!!

At development group yesterday morning we talked about my mixed emotions and the grieving/disengagement process for a UCC Pastor leaving a congregation. I seem to be doing most things the "right" way and am for the most part emotionally healthy - Yay me.

Oh well, back to work... I mean packing!!

Peace & Love to All,
Kristofer

1 Comments:

  • At 3:51 PM , Blogger JessieJo said...

    I'm glad everything is going well, keep it up. Are you enjoying packing!?! Tucker wants to meet everyone soon!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home